|Single by Glen Campbell|
|from the album Southern Nights|
|B-side||"How High Did We Go"|
|Released||June 20, 1977|
|Glen Campbell singles chronology|
"Sunflower" is a song written by Neil Diamond and recorded by American country music singer Glen Campbell. It was released in June 1977 as the second single from Campbell's 1977 album, Southern Nights. "Sunflower" was the last of eight number ones on the Easy Listening chart for Campbell. The single spent one week at number one and peaked at number 39 on the Billboard Hot 100. "Sunflower" peaked at number four on the US country chart.
|Canadian RPM Top Singles||37|
|Canadian RPM Country Tracks||7|
|New Zealand ||34|
|US Billboard Hot 100||39|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||4|
|US Billboard Easy Listening||1|
- Whitburn, Joel (2002). Top Adult Contemporary: 1961-2001. Record Research. p. 44.
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 67.
- "NZ Top 40 Singles Chart | The Official New Zealand Music Chart". Nztop40.co.nz. 1977-10-16. Retrieved 2016-10-12.
- "Glen Campbell – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Glen Campbell.
- "Glen Campbell – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Glen Campbell.
|This 1970s country song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|