Sungai Buloh Hospital
|Sungai Buloh Hospital|
Hospital Sungai Buloh
Sungai Buloh Hospital main block seen at dawn.
47000, Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
|Affiliated university||Management and Science University|
Universiti Teknologi MARA
Sungai Buloh Hospital (HSB; Malay: Hospital Sungai Buloh) is a secondary and tertiary hospital located in Sungai Buloh, Petaling District, Selangor, Malaysia. The hospital covers an area of 130 acres. The hospital serves the districts of Gombak, Petaling and Kuala Selangor with a combined population of more than 2.80 million.
The hospital was built by contractor, Tunas Selatan Sdn Bhd and costs RM 1.3 billion. 
HSB is connected to Sungai Buloh railway station, an interchange station, with one section catering to the KTM Komuter and KTM ETS services, and another section for the MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line via feeder bus.
Awards and Achievements
|Year||Nominee / work||Award||Result|
|2002||Ward 54 for outstanding work in the area of care and treatment of people living with HIV/AIDS in Malaysia||UN Malaysia Person / Organisation of the Year Award||Won|
The hospital is easily accessible via North–South Expressway northern route .
- Rail and Bus
- "Hospital Sungai Buloh – Government Hospital in Sungai Buloh, Selangor". Malaysia Central. Retrieved 31 May 2016.
- "Hospital Sungai Buloh – Background". Hospital Sungai Buloh. Retrieved 31 May 2016.
- "#Highlight* Red alert at Sg Buloh Hospital as operating theatres closed". The Edge Markets. 10 January 2014. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- "Top 10 attractions near latest MRT stations". The Star (Malaysia). Retrieved 16 March 2017.
- "MRT SUNGAI BULOH – KAJANG (SBK) LINE FEEDER BUS ROUTES: KOTA DAMANSARA MRT STATION". railtravelstation.com. Retrieved 16 March 2017.
- "Nominations for outstanding UN Person / Organisation Award in Malaysia now open". unicef.org. Retrieved 17 July 2016.