From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||India|
Notable people named Sunil
- Sunil (actor) (born 1974), Indian actor.
- Sunil Kumar Ahuja (born March 13, 1961), American scientist.
- Sunil Ambekar (born December 26, 1967), Indian educationist.
- Sunil Ambwani (born August 23, 1952), Indian judge.
- Sunil Ariyaratne (born July 28, 1949), Sri Lankan director, lyricist, poet and writer.
- Sunil Barve (born October 6, 1966), Indian actor and producer.
- Sunil Batta (born June 12, 1961), Indian cameraman, director, producer and scriptwriter.
- Sunil Chhetri (born August 3, 1984), Indian footballer.
- Sunil Deshmukh (born May 28, 1958), Indian doctor and member of Legislative Assembly.
- Sunil Dhaniram (born October 17, 1968), Canadian cricketer.
- Sunil, Indian Malayalam film director
- Sunil Dutt (born June 6, 1929 – died May 25, 2005), Indian actor, director, politician and producer.
- Sunil Edirisinghe (born December 19, 1949), Sri Lankan musician.
- Sunil Gaikwad (born June 19, 1970), Indian politician.
- Sunil Gangopadhyay (born September 7, 1934 – died October 23, 2012), Indian novelist and poet.
- Sunil Ganguly (born January 1, 1936 – died June 14, 1999), Indian Steel Guitarist.
- Sunil Gavaskar (born July 10, 1949), Indian cricketer.
- Sunil Grover (born August 13, 1977), Indian actor.
- Sunil Gulati (born July 30, 1959), American-Indian president of the United States Soccer Federation.
- Sunil Handunnetti (born October 19, 1970), Sri Lankan politician and a member of the Parliament of Sri Lanka.
- Sunil Hettiarachchi (born 1937), Sri Lankan actor.
- Sunil Jadhav (born December 21, 1992), Indian cricketer.
- Sunil Janah (born April 17, 1918 — died June 21, 2012), Indian photojournalist and photographer.
- Sunil Jayasinghe (born July 15, 1955 - died 20 April 1995), Sri Lankan cricketer.
- Sunil Jogi (born January 1, 1971), Indian poet and writer.
- Sunil Joshi (born June 6, 1970), Indian cricketer.
- Sunil Kanoria (born May 4, 1965), Indian entrepreneur.
- Sunil Khan (born August 28, 1947), Indian politician.
- Sunil Mahato (born January 11, 1966 – died March 4, 2007) was a member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India
- Sunil Maitra (born February 1, 1927 – died September 18, 1996) Indian politician and member of the 7th Lok Sabha of India.
- Sunil Mukhi (born November 20, 1956), Indian physicist and theorist.
- Sunil Mittal (born October 23, 1957), Indian entrepreneur, philanthropist and founder and chairman of Group CEO of Bharti Enterprises.
- Sunil Narine (born May 26, 1988), Trinidadian cricketer.
- Sunil Oasis (born April 3, 1973), Indian cricketer.
- Sunil Padwal (born 1968), Indian painter.
- Sunil Pandey (born May 5, 1966), Indian politician.
- Sunil Babu Pant (born 1972), Nepalese politician.
- Sunil Paul (born November 12, 1964), Indian entrepreneur.
- Sunil Perera (born September 14, 1952), Sri Lankan composer, guitarist, songwriter and vocalist.
- Sunil Pradhan (born June 25, 1957), Indian doctorn neurologist, researcher and writer.
- Sunil Raoh (born September 4, 1980) Indian actor, lyricist and singer.
- Sunil Santha (born April 14, 1915 – died April 11, 1981), Sri Lankan composer, lyricist and singer.
- Sunil Sawney (born December 30, 1962), English cricketer.
- Sunil Shanbag (born October 7, 1956), Indian actor and screenwriter.
- Sunil Shetty (born 11 August 1961), Indian film actor, businessman, entrepreneur and producer.
- Sunil Tagare (born 1962), Indian entrepreneur.
- Sunil Thakur (born October 15, 1984), Indian footballer.
- Sunil Thapa (born May 19, 1957), Nepalese actor.
- Sunil Vaidyanathan (born 1976), Indian photojournalist and photographer.
- Sunil Valson (born October 2, 1958), Indian cricketer.
- Sunil Kumar Verma (born September 28, 1974), Indian biologist, scientist and zoologist.
- Sunil Wettimuny (born February 2, 1949), Sri Lankan cricketer.
- Sunil Markesh (known as "Mobley"), from the television series Mr. Robot.
- Sunil Nevla, from the cartoon Littlest Pet Shop.
- Lucky Sunil, a BBC Screen Two production from 1988.
|This given name–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|