||This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Early life and education
Lulla has worked in India, Taiwan and China.
In the past assignments Lulla was a board member of the News Broadcasters Association and was Chairman and Managing director of Times Television Network. He has been president of Eros International, in 1999-2000 he was CEO of indya.com, a global internet venture of Microland, and has worked with HMV-India in the early 1990s, where Vanita Kohli-Khandekar writes "He brought a marketing focus to HMV (now Saregama) in the nineties with brand tie-ins with films that HMV had music rights to...". In the 1990s he was General Manager of MTV-India, Kohli-Khandekar writes, that under him, MTV which is a little-known US music channel, transformed into an eclectic brand that defined popular culture in India." He has been the executive vice-president of Sony Entertainment Television.
- "Sunil Lulla appointed CMD for Grey group India". thehindubusinessline.com. Business Line. 4 July 2014. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "Sunil lulla profile". Bloomberg businessweek. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "Narayan Rao re-elected NBA president". itv. Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd. 2011-09-21. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- Business India. A. H. Advani. November 2007. p. 32. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- Raju. Marketing Management, 2E. Tata McGraw-Hill Education. p. 401. ISBN 978-0-07-015327-1. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- India telecom. Information Gatekeepers Inc. p. 9. ISSN 1083-4672. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- Vanita Kohli (14 June 2006). The Indian Media Business. SAGE. p. 2. ISBN 978-0-7619-3469-1. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- Kohli-Khandekar, Vanita (2012-11-22). "Tea with BS: Sunil Lulla". Business Standard. New Delhi: Business Standard Ltd. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- Meenakshi Radhakrishnan-Swami (1 April 2007). Stratagem: Cases on Retail, Products, Services, and Trends. Tata McGraw-Hill Education. p. 283. ISBN 978-0-07-061761-2. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|