Suning Commerce Group
|Headquarters||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Zhang Jindong (chairman)
Liu Xiaomeng (investor)
|Revenue||US$ 16.24 billion (2012)|
|US$ 442 million (2012)|
Number of employees
|Divisions||Suning Commerce R&D Center USA|
|Website||Suning Commerce Group
Suning E-commerce Site
|Suning Commerce Group Co., Ltd.|
Suning Commerce Group (simplified Chinese: 苏宁云商; traditional Chinese: 蘇寕雲商; pinyin: Sūníng Yúnshāng; SZSE: 002024) is one of the largest privately owned retailers in China, headquartered in Nanjing, Jiangsu. Suning has more than 1600 stores covering over 700 cities of Mainland China, Hong Kong and Japan and its e-commerce platform, Suning.com ranks among top three Chinese B2C companies. The operation categories include physical merchandise, such as home appliances, 3C products, books, general merchandise, household commodities, cosmetics and baby care products, content products and service merchandise with the total number of SKU exceeding 3 million. It was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2004.
Suning Commerce Group Co., Ltd. principally operates franchised retail shops of electronics appliances in China. The Company mainly offers colour televisions (TVs), audio and video (AV) players, disc players, refrigerators, washing machines, digital and information technology (IT) products, small household electronics, air conditioners, telecommunications products and other products. The company also provides installation and repair services for electronic appliances. As of December 31, 2010, the company had 1,311 stores in 231 cities across China.
- Suning Appliance Co., Ltd.
- Profile of Suning Appliance
- "PROFILE-Suning Appliance Co Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "Suning Appliance Co Ltd (002024.SZ) Company Profile | Reuters.com". reuters.com. 2011. Retrieved 19 May 2011.
- Li, Woke. "Suning plans massive expansion." China Daily. March 6, 2012.
- "Suning sets up R&D shop in California." China Daily. January 2, 2014.
- Li, Woke. "Yum to open restaurants in Suning stores." China Daily. May 10, 2012.
- He, Wei. "Suning eyes new telecom market." China Daily. October 22, 2013.
- "Suning enters finance." China Radio International at China Daily. December 19, 2014.