July 2, 1982
|Spouse(s)||Hassan Ahmed (2009)|
Sunita Marshall is a Pakistani fashion model and actress of television. She is best known for her roles in ARY Digital political drama series Mera Saaein. As a model Marshall has extensive career and has been nominated for several awards including Lux Style Award for Best Model - Female and Hum Award for Best Model Female at 4th Hum Awards.
She has worked in Mera Saaein and reprise her role in sequel Mera Saaein 2. She regularly appears at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week. She also made a guest appearance of Shehla in Hum TV's serial, Dil-e-Beqarar.
Marshall was born in Lahore on July 2, 1982. She graduated from St. Patrick's College in commerce. In 2009, she married her co-star and model Hassan Ahmed in an Islamic wedding and then three months later in a Catholic wedding ceremony, due to her Christian beliefs. The couple have two children, one boy Raakin Ahmed and girl named Zynah Ahmed . On March 21, 2012, her husband was kidnapped and held for ransom. After shooting and wounding a suspect, the police found and released Ahmed on April 27, 2012.
- Agar Ho Sakay To
- Sandal Py Snadal
- Mohabbat Rooth Jaye Toh
- Tum Jo Miley
- Mera Saaein
- Mera Saaein 2
- Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain
- Silent Cinema (announced)
Awards and nominations
- 7th Lux Style Awards - Lux Style Award for Best Model - Female
- 4th Hum Awards - Hum Award for Best Model Female
- "Where will 4th Hum Awards be held? London!". HIP. April 15, 2015. Retrieved April 4, 2016.
- "Sunita Marshall Biography". Showbizpak. Retrieved April 8, 2016.
- "Hassan Ahmed Biography, wife and date of birth.". Showbiz.pk. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Hasan Ahmed Wife 'Sunita Marshall'". Magnews.com. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Sunita Marshal and Hassan Ahmed Wedding Pictures". chatdd.com. December 14, 2011. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "TV actor rescued from the kidnappers by police". The News.com. 27 April 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Abducted actor rescued after a fiery fight". Tribune.com.pk. 27 April 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Fourth HUM Awards will take place in Karachi next month". Rozina Bhutto. HIP. April 6, 2016. Retrieved April 4, 2016.
- "The awards will be held in Karachi on April 23rd and the voting lines are open till April 6, 2016.". HIP. April 6, 2016. Retrieved April 4, 2016.