From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sunna may refer to:
- Sunna (band), a British rock band from the early 2000s
- Sunna (Saxon chief), a Saxon chief
- Kim Sunna, a Swedish professional ice hockey player
- Sól (sun) (Sunna), Germanic goddess/personification of the Sun in Old High German
- Sunnah, record of the teachings, deeds and sayings of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, a source of Islamic law
- Sunne, Sweden, a municipality in Sweden
- Sunni Islam, a branch of Islam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.