Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sunna may refer to:
- Sunna (band), a British rock band from the late 90's & 2000s
- Sunna (Saxon chief), a Saxon chief
- Kim Sunna, a Swedish professional ice hockey player
- Sól (sun) (Sunna/Sunne), Germanic goddess/personification of the Sun in Old High German
- Sunnah, record of the teachings, deeds and sayings of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, a source of Islamic law
- Sunne, Sweden, a municipality in Sweden
- Sunni Islam, a branch of Islam
- Sunna Davíðsdóttir, an Icelandic mixed martial artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.