Sunnynook, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Busway station(s)||Sunnynook Busway Station|
The suburb is centered on the Sunnynook Shopping Centre and the nearby Sunnynook Park. Sunnynook also has a skateboard bowl located in Sunnynook Park, which is also home to the Glenfield Greyhounds rugby league club. There is also the new Sunnynook bus station.
- Wairau Intermediate is an intermediate (years 7-8) school with a decile rating of 8 and a roll of 316. It opened in 1980.
- Sunnynook Primary School is a contributing primary (years 1-6) school with a decile rating of 7 and a roll of 413. It opened in 1968. Both schools are coeducational.
- Benjamin Thomas Watt - Worlds first openly gay boxing judge
- Quickstats about Sunnynook
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Wairau Intermediate
- "Our History". Wairau Intermediate. Archived from the original on 1 April 2007. Retrieved 2009-02-08.
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Sunnynook School
- "Calling all pupils". North Shore Times Advertiser. 26 February 1993. p. 9.