A northbound train at Sunnyvale station in 2018
|Location||121 West Evelyn Avenue|
|Owned by||Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections||VTA Bus: 32, 53, 54, 55, 304|
|Parking||439 car spaces, 5 motorcycle|
|Bicycle facilities||15 Bike racks, 75 Lockers|
|Fare zone||Fare Zone 3|
|Passengers (2018)||3,364 per weekday 1.6%|
The station plaza and parking structure were built in 2003, replacing the earlier station building.
In March 2018, work began on the Sunnyvale Station Rehabilitation Project, which will shift the north pedestrian crossing further north to accommodate six-car train consists at station platforms. Work was expected to be complete in August 2018.
- SMA Rail Consulting (April 2016). "California Passenger Rail NETWORK SCHEMATICS" (PDF). California Department of Transportation. p. 13.
- VTA. "Park and Ride Lots (Sunnyvale Caltrain Station)". Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- "2018 Annual Count Key Findings Report" (PDF). Caltrain. 2018.
- Eisen|Letunic (October 2, 2008). "Appendix B: Station Details". Caltrain Bicycle Access & Parking Plan (PDF). Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board. pp. 88–89.
- "Sunnyvale Station Rehabilitation Project". Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- Sarwari, Khalida (6 March 2018). "Sunnyvale: Safety work at Caltrain station begins Monday". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
Media related to Sunnyvale station at Wikimedia Commons