Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sunnyvale may refer to:
- Sunnyvale, California, a city in Santa Clara County, California, United States, and the most populous place with this name
- Sunnyvale, Auckland, a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand
- Sunnyvale, Otago, a suburb of Dunedin, New Zealand
- Sunnyvale Park, a sports venue in Sunnyvale, Dunedin
- Sunnyvale, Missouri, a former village in northern Newton County, Missouri, United States
- Sunnyvale, South Australia a locality on Yorke Peninsula
- Sunnyvale, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, Texas, United States
- Sunnyvale Trailer Park, the fictional home of the characters of Trailer Park Boys
- Sunnyvale, the original title of the romantic comedy film Opie Gets Laid
- Sunnyvale, the fictional suburb from the Australian comedy TV show, Housos
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.