Sunrise Interactive, Inc. (株式会社サンライズインタラクティブ, Kabushiki-gaisha Sanraizu Intarakutibu) was a Japanese video game developer and publisher. The company was founded in 1998 as a subsidiary of animation production enterprise Sunrise, and ended business on August 31, 2008, when they were shut down by Sunrise's parent company, Namco Bandai Holdings.
- Sunrise Eiyūtan series
- Kikō Busō G Breaker series
- Future GPX Cyber Formula series
- Future GPX Cyber Formula: Road to the Infinity series
- Future GPX Cyber Formula: Road to the Evolution
- Harobots series
- GB Harobots
- Harobots: Robo Hero Battling!
- Harobots Action
- Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju
- Mai-HiME Senretsu! Shin Fūka Gakuen Gekitōshi!!
- Mai-Hime PC Fandisk
- Mai-Otome: Otome Butō Shi
- Keroro Gunsō Taiketsu! Gekisō Keronpuri Daisakusen de Arimasu
- Astro Kyūdan
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Typing Game Series
- Oekaki Puzzle Battle Series
- Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars
|Video game development|
|This Japanese video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|