(Redirected from Sunset (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sunset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sunset is the time when the Sun disappears below the horizon in the west.
Sunset, Sunsets, The Sunset or Sun Set may also refer to:
- Sunset (play), a 1927 play novel by Isaac Babel
- Sunset (magazine), an American lifestyle magazine
- Sunset (novel), a 2006 novel by Erin Hunter
- Sunsets (poem) by Victor Hugo
Film and television
- Sunset (1988 film), a 1988 western directed by Blake Edwards
- "Sunset" (Breaking Bad), a season three episode of Breaking Bad
- "Sunset" (True Blood), an episode of the HBO TV series True Blood
- Sunset Productions, an American television syndication company
- Sunset (2018 film), a 2018 Hungarian film directed by László Nemes
- "Sunset" (bugle call), a military bugle call in the UK and British Commonwealth, known as "Retreat" in the U.S.
- Shakin' Stevens and the Sunsets, a Welsh rock band
- Sunset Records, an American record label
- Sun Set, a 2005 box set by Klaatu
- Sunset , by Nakid the Bad Fish
- Sunset (Superbus album), 2013
- Sunset (Michel Teló album), 2013
- Sunsets (DVD), by Powderfinger
- Sunsets, 1994 recording by Chris Watson
- Sunset (EP), by Pete Yorn
- "Sunset" (Bird of Prey), a 2000 song by Fatboy Slim
- "Sunsets" (song), a 2004 song by Powderfinger
- "Sunset", by Air Supply from the eponymous album
- "Sunset", by Boyd Rice (NON) from Easy Listening for Iron Youth
- "Sunset", by Farruko feat. Shaggy & Nicky Jam
- "Sunset", by Kate Bush from Aerial
- "Sunset", by Mike Oldfield from Light & Shade
- "Sunset", by Roxy Music from Stranded
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Sunset (Eugene Delacroix), a mid 19th century drawing by Eugene Delacroix
- Sunset (video game), a 2015 art game by Belgium developer Tale of Tales
- Sunset, Vancouver, a neighbourhood
- Bankhead House (Jasper, Alabama), also known as Sunset
- Sunset Crater, Arizona, U.S.
- Sunset District, San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Sunset Drive, the major roadway through downtown South Miami, Florida, U.S.
- Sunset, Arizona
- Sunset, Washington County, Arkansas
- Sunset, Arkansas
- Sunset, California
- Sunset, California, former name of Hazelton, California
- Sunset, Florida
- Sunset, Louisiana
- Sunset, Missouri
- Sunset, Maine
- Sunset 4A Region, Nevada
- Sunset, South Carolina
- Sunset, Montague County, Texas
- Sunset, Starr County, Texas
- Sunset, Utah
- Sunset, Texas (disambiguation)
- Sunset, West Virginia
- Sunset, Wisconsin
- Sunset (RIRTR station), a former Rochester Industrial and Rapid Transit Railway station located in Brighton, New York, U.S.
- 17th Street/Santa Monica College station, in Los Angeles; formerly named "Sunset"
- Sunset (apple), an apple cultivar
- Sunset (color), a pale tint of orange
- Sunset (mango), a mango cultivar
- Sunset provision, a clause in a statute that terminates the law after certain date unless further legislative action is taken
- Server sunset, the shutting down of a server hosting an online service
- Sunset Bay (disambiguation)
- Sunset Beach (disambiguation)
- Sunset Boulevard (disambiguation)
- Sunset Grill (disambiguation)
- Sunset High School (disambiguation)
- Sunset Park (disambiguation)
- Sunset station (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Sunset
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.