Sunset Empire Transportation District
|Headquarters||465 NE Skipanon Drive, Warrenton|
|Locale||Clatsop County, Oregon|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
SETD also provides transit connections for the National Park Service and the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park, titled the Lewis and Clark Explorer Shuttle, through a $2.5 million Federal Transit Authority grant, and via a SAFETEA-LU Alternative Transportation in Parks and Public Lands grant.
|Route||Route Name||Area Served||Days of Service|
|Route 10||Red Cedar||East Astoria||Monday - Friday|
|Route 20||Gray Sea Gull||Gearhart, Seaside & Cannon Beach||Monday - Friday|
|Route 21||Blue Star Fish||Cannon Beach||Saturday and Sunday|
|Route 30||Yellow Sun||Warrenton, Astoria, Knappa & Westport||Monday - Friday|
|Route 101||Pink Salmon||Astoria, Warrenton, Gearhart & Seaside||Monday - Friday|
|CONNECTOR Columbia||(No Name)||Warrenton, Astoria, Knappa & Westport||Saturday and Sunday|
|CONNECTOR Pacific||(No Name)||Astoria, Warrenton, Gearhart, Seaside and Cannon Beach||Saturday and Sunday|
In April 2011, all routes except 10 and 101 were eliminated, and Saturday service was canceled, in response to severe budget shortfalls.
- SETD Route Schedule (8 routes)
- "2009-2011 Rural Intercity Bus Program Recommendation" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-12-17.
- "Lewis and Clark Explorer Shuttle". National Park Service. Retrieved 2009-12-17.
- "Annual Report on Funding Recommendations: Alternative Transportation in Parks and Public Lands". Retrieved 2009-12-17.
- "House Report 106-180 - DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS BILL, 2000". Retrieved 2009-12-17.