|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Executive producer(s)||Mechelle Collins
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||E! Studios
|Picture format||4:3 480i (2007)
|Original release||May 28, 2007– September 29, 2008|
Sunset Tan is an American reality television on E!, and debuted on May 28, 2007. The series chronicles the lives of the managers and employees of a tanning salon in Los Angeles called Sunset Tan. On April 3, 2008, E! renewed the series for a second and final season. Despite fair ratings, a third season was not renewed by E!.
An ongoing theme throughout the show is competition between employees, specifically the battle to be selected by Devin and Jeff as the manager of the new Las Vegas salon, located at Palms Casino Resort. Janelle is ultimately selected for the position. By the end of the first season, Holly and Molly (The Olly Girls) are allegedly fired after throwing a party at Jeff's house while he was out of town. However, at the beginning of the second season after the girls have a meeting with Devin and Jeff, the two decide to rehire them.
- Devin Haman, one of the founders and owners of the Sunset Tan salon.
- Jeff Bozz, one of the founders and owners of the Sunset Tan salon.
- "The Olly Girls", aka company promoters Holly Huddleston and Molly Shea.
- Erin Tietsort, manager of the Santa Monica store, originally from Oklahoma.
- Nick D'Anna, the manager of the West Hollywood store.
- Janelle Perry, manager of the Santa Monica store, and eventually the Las Vegas location.
- Keely Williams, West L.A. manager.
- Adam Ouf best friend to all of the main staff, and #1 star sales employee in Sunset Tan's company. He also runs PR and Marketing campaigns for companies show.
- Ania Migdal, Nick's girlfriend and sales associate.
- Heidi Cortez, the new girl joining Sunset Tan who previously opened her own salon in Reno. Heidi is a successful model, author & radio host. Controversy arose as her fellow cast members question whether or not she is qualified for the job. She quits Sunset Tan in the beginning of Season 2.
Celebrity guests have included:
- Traci Bingham
- Jessica Canseco, ex-wife of José Canseco
- Chelsea Handler
- Jenna Jameson
- Kato Kaelin
- Maria Kanellis, Former WWE Diva 
- Chris Kattan
- Kim Kardashian, star of E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Mario Lopez
- Candice Michelle, Former WWE Diva
- Tito Ortiz, mixed martial artist and boyfriend of Jenna Jameson.
- Daniel Puder
- Shauna Sand-Lamas, Playboy Playmate and ex-wife of Lorenzo Lamas.
- Pauly Shore
- Karina Smirnoff
- Britney Spears
- Eve Torres WWE diva
- Maryse Ouellet, Former WWE Diva
Season 1 (2007)
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Welcome to Sunset Tan"||May 28, 2007|
|2||"Vegas, Baby"||June 3, 2007|
|3||"Oklahoma!"||June 10, 2007|
|4||"Miss Sunset Tan"||June 17, 2007|
|5||"Olly's Follies"||June 24, 2007|
|6||"The Reveal"||July 1, 2007|
|7||"New Kid on the Block"||August 19, 2007|
|8||"All Work, No Play"||August 26, 2007|
|9||"Guess Who's Coming to Sunset Tan?"||September 2, 2007|
|10||"Relationship Woes"||September 9, 2007|
|11||"Ollies vs. Oakies"||September 23, 2007|
|12||"Employees Gone Wild!"||September 30, 2007|
Season 2 (2008)
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Summer Lovin'"||August 3, 2008|
|2||"Meet the Parent"||August 10, 2008|
|3||"World Tanning Convention"||August 17, 2008|
|4||"Horse Play"||August 31, 2008|
|5||"He Said/She Said"||September 1, 2008|
|6||"The Big Grand Opening"||September 7, 2008|
|7||"30 Is the New 20"||September 14, 2008|
The complete first season of Sunset Tan on DVD was released by Lionsgate on Region 1 DVD on August 5, 2008. Both seasons have been released uncensored by Shock Records in Australia. The show was also available to download on iTunes and Amazon on October 30, 2007.
|Region 1||Region 4|
|1||August 5, 2008||December 6, 2008||2|
|2||September 25, 2009||2|
- "Development Update: Thursday, April 3". Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- "Sunset Tan official website on E!". Eonline.com. Retrieved 2012-06-19.
- Lambert, David (13 May 2008). "E's! Reality Series Gets A First Season DVD Release (and Super-Sexy Cover Art)". TVShowsOnDVD.com. Retrieved 13 March 2010.
- "Sunset Tan: Series 1". Shock Records. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- "Sunset Tan: Season 2". Shock Records. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- Sunset Tan Homepage
- Sunset Tan at the Internet Movie Database
- Sunset Tan at TV.com
- Fan Website
- The sexiest place to work in Vegas? Sunset Tan co-founder Devin Haman talks drama and skin