Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sunshade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sunshade may refer to:
- Brise soleil, architectural sunshades
- Shade (shadow), the blocking of sunlight by any object
- Space sunshade, a device for blocking a star's rays in space
- Umbrella, a device for blocking sunlight or rain
- Windshield sun shades, used to block sunlight in a car
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunshade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.