Suntree is an unincorporated community in Brevard County, Florida, United States. It is located near the center of the county, off I-95 near Viera between Interstate 95 and the Florida East Coast Railroad. It lies approximately halfway between Rockledge and Melbourne.
Suntree is located at Coordinates: While it is located north of Melbourne, it uses a Melbourne, Florida postal address.
- Viera Voice is the monthly local newspaper that serves Suntree and Rockledge/Viera.
- The Sun also a bi-weekly newspaper, serves Suntree and the surrounding areas, including Palm Shores.
- Hometown News is the bi-weekly local newspaper that serves Suntree/Viera.
- WFHA-LP is a low-powered radio station serving the community, with transmitter/studio facilities in Windover Farms of Melbourne.
- Major General Frederick C. Blesse, the sixth ranking fighter pilot of all time. Lived in Country Walk.
- Cecil Fielder and Prince Fielder 1998-2000. Father and son professional baseball players. They lived in a mansion on Jordan Blass Drive.
|This article about a location in Brevard County, Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|