Front facade of Raj Pyramid shopping mall
|Location||Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Address||3, Jalan Pjs 11/15|
|Opening date||July 1997 ( phase 1 )|
Sept 2007 ( phase 2 )
Feb 2016 ( phase 3 )
|No. of stores and services||900+ AEON, Cold Storage, Parkson, TGV Cinemas, Sunway Lagoon, Brands Outlet, Padini Concept Store, H&M, Uniqlo, Old Navy, Trio, Marks & Spencer, Max Fashion, LC Waikiki, HLA Menswear, Armani Exchange, Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating Rink, The Parenthood, Aloha Karaoke & Cafe,|
|Total retail floor area||396,000 m2 (4,260,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
|Parking||10,000 car park lots (Integrated)@ B1-B3 & LG2-F Red Zone & CP2-CP7 |
Sunway Pyramid is a shopping mall located in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor which was developed by Sunway Group and opened in July 1997. It is Malaysia's first themed shopping and entertainment mall in an Egyptian design with a lion sculpture, Pharaoh statues and two domes, known as the Orange and blue Atrium both represent Sun God Ra and Great Nile river respectively form part of the building structure. The mall consists of several shopping precincts, which are Fashion Central, Oasis Boulevard, Asian Avenue and Marrakesh and comprises over 900 outlets, ranging from fashion, accessories, shoes, jewellery, timepieces, music, videos, gifts, souvenirs, leathers, books, pharmacies, electrical products, home furnishing, wellness to one-stop IT centre. Since its opening in 1997, Sunway Pyramid had undergone two expansions, in 2007 and again in 2015, increased the total area of the building to 396,000 m2 (4,260,000 sq ft).
- TGV Cinemas IMAX
- Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating Rink
- Michael Kors
- Estee Lauder
- Starbucks Reserve
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Caffe Bene
- Popular Bookstore
- Toys R Us
- Padini Concept Store
- Brands Outlet
- Armani Exchange
- Marks & Spencer
- Voir Gallery
- Old Navy
- Harvey Norman
- Sunway Mega Lanes
- The Parenthood
- Celebrity Fitness
- Sunway Lagoon
- Asian Avenue
- Oasis Boulevard
- Fashion Central
- Orange Zone
- Blue Zone
- Green Zone
- Red Zone
Sunway Pyramid is accessible via the following rapidKL buses and is located at the entrance of the newly expanded Sunway Pyramid.
- 641: Pasar Seni LRT- Subang Parade via Jalan Klang Lama - KL Sentral - Pasar Seni LRT
- 708: Sunway Pyramid - Jalan Batu Tiga Lama, Klang - Sunway Pyramid
- 770: Pasar Seni LRT - USJ 8 Subang Jaya via Persiaran Kewajipan - Pasar Seni LRT
- 771: Pasar Seni LRT - USJ 8 Subang Jaya via Subang Parade - Desa Mentari
- 783: Kelana Jaya LRT - Sunway Pyramid - Subang Parade - Kelana Jaya LRT
- T770: Subang Jaya LRT - Sunway Pyramid
The NPE including a dedicated ramp from the expressway to the mall's car park which was constructed in 2007 is located in front of the mall. The intersection of the Kuala Lumpur–Port Klang highway and LDP lies nearby the mall, along with an interchange with KESAS . Connection to the Subang Airport is possible through highway .
1. ^ Sunway Pyramid and much of Bandar Sunway are assigned a Petaling Jaya postal address, but Bandar Sunway and the mall fall under the jurisdiction of Subang Jaya Municipal Council (MPSJ), except for Sunway Mentari located across the New Pantai Expressway, which still falls within the jurisdiciton of Petaling Jaya City Council (MBPJ).
- Imah, Fich (2012-01-13). "Retail Portfolio for Sunway Pyramid". Sunwayreit. Archived from the original on 2013-06-25. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- "Getting Here". www.sunwaypyramid.com. Retrieved 2019-04-04.
- Pyramid, Sunway (2012-01-13). "Details of Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall". Sunwayreit. Archived from the original on 2013-06-25. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- Pyramid, Sunway. "Sunway Pyramid Website". Sunway Pyramid. Sunway Pyramid. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sunway Pyramid.|