|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
||This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (July 2015)|
Front facade of Sunway Pyramid shopping mall
|Location||Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Opening date||July 1997 ( phase 1 ), Sept 2007 ( phase 2 ), Q4 2015 ( phase 3)|
|No. of stores and services||900+|
|Total retail floor area||396,000 m²|
|No. of floors||5|
|Parking||10,000 car park lots (Integrated)|
Sunway Pyramid is a shopping mall located in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya. Developed by Sunway Group, this complex was opened in July 1997. After 15 fabulous years since it first opened its doors in 1997, Sunway Pyramid, Malaysia’s first themed shopping and entertainment mall has undergone a magnificent transformation to herald a new shopping kingdom that boasts 4 million square feet of retail extravaganza. The main section and front lobby of the mall's design is an Egyptian-inspired Pyramid with a lion standing guard at the entrance. The majestic lion is the logo and mascot of the building. The building's gross floor area totals 4,276,945 square feet (396,000 m²) as of 2014.
Architecturally spell binding, the Egyptian-inspired Pyramid with an eye-catching lion standing guard at the entrance is now joined by two glorious domes – the Orange Atrium and Blue Atrium in the magnificent expansion. Inspired by the Sun God ‘Ra’, the Orange Atrium is an architectural marvel with its sun flare pattern and bright, warm and radiant hues while the Blue Atrium is themed according to the Great River Nile with design of shade of blue, panels symbolising the water waves of river Nile. 
Connection via rapidKL buses
Sunway Pyramid is accessible via the following rapidKL buses & it is located at the entrance of the newly expanded Sunway Pyramid.
- U62: Sunway Pyramid - Jalan Batu Tiga Lama, Klang - Sunway Pyramid
- U63: Pasaramakota - USJ 8 Subang Jaya via Persiaran Kewajipan - Pasaramakota
- U67: Pasaramakota - USJ 8 Subang Jaya via Subang Parade - Pasaramakota
- U76: KL Sentral - Subang Parade via Jalan Klang Lama - KL Sentral
- U623: Kelana Jaya LRT - Sunway Pyramid - Subang Parade - Kelana Jaya LRT
|U62||Sunway Pyramid||New Pantai Expressway (NPE) - Kompleks 3C - Sek Sri Kuala Lumpur - Persiaran Kewajipan - Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang Jaya (SDMCSJ) - Jalan Kemajuan Subang - Bangunan IBM Mesiniaga - Carrefour Subang Jaya - Subang Parade (near Subang Jaya KTM Komuter) - Section SS 19 Subang Jaya - Lebuhraya Persekutuan - Batu Tiga Toll Plaza - Batu Tiga KTM Komuter - Carlsberg, Persiaran Selangor - Simpang Persiaran Sultan, Shah Alam - Simpang Persiaran Kayangan / Jalan Padang Jawa - Sungai Rasau Toll Plaza - Simpang Bandar Baru Klang - Simpang Persiaran Rajawali, Berkeley Garden, Klang - Persiaran Sultan Ibrahim - Jalan Batu Tiga Lama||Jalan Batu Tiga Lama, Klang||U601, E4|
- Imah, Fich (2012-01-13). "Retail Portfolio for Sunway Pyramid". Sunwayreit. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- Pyramid, Sunway (2012-01-13). "Details of Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall". Sunwayreit. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- Pyramid, Sunway. "Sunway Pyramid Website". Sunway Pyramid. Sunway Pyramid. Retrieved 13 April 2015.