Front facade of Sunway Pyramid shopping mall
|Location||Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Opening date||July 1997 ( phase 1 ), Sept 2007 ( phase 2 ), Q4 2015 ( phase 3)|
|No. of stores and services||900+|
|Total retail floor area||396,000 m²|
|No. of floors||5|
|Parking||10,000 car park lots (Integrated)|
Sunway Pyramid (Chinese: 双威金字塔) is a shopping mall located in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor which was developed by Sunway Group and opened in July 1997. It is Malaysia's first themed shopping and entertainment mall in an Egyptian design with a lion sculpture, Pharoah statues and two domes, known as the Orange and blue Atrium form part of the building structure. The mall consists of several shopping precincts, which are Fashion Central, Oasis Boulevard, Asian Avenue and Marrakesh and comprises over 900 outlets, ranging from fashion, accessories, shoes, jewellery, timepieces, music, videos, gifts, souvenirs, leathers, books, pharmacies, electrical products, home furnishing, wellness to one-stop IT centre. Since its opening in 1997, Sunway Pyramid had undergone two expansions, in 2007 and again in 2015, increased the total area of the building to present day's 396,000 square metres.
Sunway Pyramid is accessible via the following rapidKL buses and is located at the entrance of the newly expanded Sunway Pyramid.
- 641: Pasar Seni LRT- Subang Parade via Jalan Klang Lama - KL Sentral - Pasar Seni LRT
- 708: Sunway Pyramid - Jalan Batu Tiga Lama, Klang - Sunway Pyramid
- 770: Pasar Seni LRT - USJ 8 Subang Jaya via Persiaran Kewajipan - Pasar Seni LRT
- 771: Pasar Seni LRT - USJ 8 Subang Jaya via Subang Parade - Desa Mentari
- 783: Kelana Jaya LRT - Sunway Pyramid - Subang Parade - Kelana Jaya LRT
- T770: Subang Jaya LRT - Sunway Pyramid
The NPE including a dedicated ramp from the expressway to the mall's car park which was constructed in 2007 is located in front of the mall. The intersection of the Kuala Lumpur-Port Klang highway and LDP lies nearby the mall, along with an interchange with KESAS . Connection to the Subang Airport is possible through highway .
|U62||Sunway Pyramid||New Pantai Expressway (NPE) - Kompleks 3C - Sek Sri Kuala Lumpur - Persiaran Kewajipan - Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang Jaya (SDMCSJ) - Jalan Kemajuan Subang - Bangunan IBM Mesiniaga - Carrefour Subang Jaya - Subang Parade (near Subang Jaya KTM Komuter) - Section SS 19 Subang Jaya - Lebuhraya Persekutuan - Batu Tiga Toll Plaza - Batu Tiga KTM Komuter - Carlsberg, Persiaran Selangor - Simpang Persiaran Sultan, Shah Alam - Simpang Persiaran Kayangan / Jalan Padang Jawa - Sungai Rasau Toll Plaza - Simpang Bandar Baru Klang - Simpang Persiaran Rajawali, Berkeley Garden, Klang - Persiaran Sultan Ibrahim - Jalan Batu Tiga Lama||Jalan Batu Tiga Lama, Klang||U601, E4|
- Imah, Fich (2012-01-13). "Retail Portfolio for Sunway Pyramid". Sunwayreit. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- Pyramid, Sunway (2012-01-13). "Details of Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall". Sunwayreit. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- Pyramid, Sunway. "Sunway Pyramid Website". Sunway Pyramid. Sunway Pyramid. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sunway Pyramid.|