From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Suomi or suomi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suomi means "Finland" in the Finnish language. The term may refer to:
- Finnish language
- Suomi KP/-31, a Finnish submachine gun
- Al Suomi, American NHL player
- Verner E. Suomi, father of satellite meteorology
- 1656 Suomi, a Mars-crossing asteroid
- Suomi NPP, a satellite named after Verner E. Suomi
- Suomi, Minnesota, an unincorporated community near Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Suomirokki, Finnish rock music
- Suomisaundi or Suomi, a style of freeform psychedelic trance originating from Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suomi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.