From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up supa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supa may refer to:
- Supa Dam, Western Ghats, Karnataka, India
- Joida, new settlement for the people from the defunct town Supa. Supa town was immersed due to the construction of Supa Dam
- Supa, Parner, village in Maharashtra, India
- Supa, Valga County a village in Southern Estonia.
- Hilaria Supa (born 1957), Peruvian politician and human rights activist
- Richard Supa, American songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.