Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up supa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supa may refer to:
- Supa Dam, Western Ghats, Karnataka, India
- Joida, new settlement for the people from the defunct town Supa. Supa town was immersed due to the construction of Supa Dam
- Supa, Parner, village in Maharashtra, India
- Supa, Estonia a village in Southern Estonia.
- Hilaria Supa (born 1957), Peruvian politician and human rights activist
- Richard Supa, American songwriter
- Supa, a Slovak rapper, member of Moja Reč
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.