Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
188.8.131.52 / 2019-08-15
|Operating system||Windows 7+ and |
Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Linux
|Available in||English, Spanish, French|
Main features include:
- pause/resume transfers
- dynamic speed limitation
- on-error resume
- error/collision management
- data security
- intelligent reorganization of transfer to do to optimize the performance
Normal vs Ultimate version:
- The code sources are exactly the same, and under the same licence
- The basic ultimate version just include some alternate plugin
- The optimized ultimate version includes CPU optimizations, but just via the CFLAGS. For Ultracopier, CPU optimization can be useless because of HDD usage and/or the source already being optimized; this will depends on each config.
- All versions are without DRM (this is explicitly banned by the GPLv3 license), don't have copy protection, and can be redistributed freely.
- alpha_one_x86. "Version 2".
- "comparaison, benefits-disadvantages". Retrieved 2018-10-13.
- "SuperCopier Website" (in French). Supercopier.sfxteam.org. 2009-08-17. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- Supercopier 4. Ultracopier. Retrieved 2013-12-09
- "Ultracopier's description". github.com. Retrieved 2018-10-13.
- "FAQ". Retrieved 2018-10-14.