|Composer(s)||Grégory Makles (Amiga)
Christian Lier (CPC)
Zmira, a brave little witch, must cross three worlds, free people that have been enslaved by the evil sorcerer, look for lost magical powers and spells and destroy the evil sorcerer in his haunted castle.
|This section may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (June 2015)|
Reviews were greatly mixed between magazine reviews of the game upon its release.
- In the July 1993 issue of CU Amiga reviewer John Mather gave it a 27%, saying "Where the original game was addictive and playable, this 'new improved' version seems dated infinitely dull and tedious."
- Amiga Format gave it a 70% rating.
- Amiga Action gave it 63% rating.
- Amiga Computing gave it an 80% rating.
- Amiga Power gave it a 26% rating.
- The One Amiga gave it a 59% rating. the first time it reviewed it, and then a 71% rating in an issue the next year.
- Amstrad Action gave it a 96% rating.
- July 1993 issue of CU Amiga, page 62.
- Amiga Format issue 49, August 1993, p.86.
- Amiga Action issue 47 (Aug 1993).
- Amiga Computing issue 63 (Aug 1993).
- Amiga Power issue 27 (Jul 1993).
- The One Amiga issue 57 (Jun 1993).
- The One Amiga issue 70 (Jul 1994).
- Amstrad Action issue 93 (Jun 1993).