Super Daddy Yeol
|Super Daddy Yeol|
|Also known as||Super Daddy Yul|
|Based on||Super Daddy Yeol|
by Lee Sang-hoon and Jin Hyo-mi
|Written by||Kim Kyung-se|
|Directed by||Song Hyun-wook |
|Starring||Lee Dong-gun |
|Composer(s)||Eom Gi-yeop |
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||16|
|Executive producer(s)||Lee Chan-ho |
|Producer(s)||Choi Jin-hee |
|Production location(s)||South Korea|
|Cinematography||Han Dong-hyeon |
|Running time||65 minutes |
Fridays and Saturdays at 20:30 (KST)
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 2.0|
|Original release||March 13– May 2, 2015|
Super Daddy Yeol (Hangul: 슈퍼대디 열; RR: Syupeodaedi Yeol) is a 2015 South Korean television series starring Lee Dong-gun, Lee Yoo-ri and Lee Re. Based on the same-titled webtoon, it aired on tvN from March 13 to May 2, 2015 on Fridays and Saturdays at 20:30 for 16 episodes.
Cha Mi-rae is a doctor and single mother to her young daughter Sa-rang. When she gets diagnosed with terminal cancer and told she has one year left to live, she seeks out her ex-boyfriend Han Yeol, a former baseball player. Mi-rae and Yeol were a couple a decade ago, but she broke up with him to study abroad and because she didn't think much of his prospects. Soon after, a serious injury forced him to retire from the sport, and Yeol became the rehabilitation coach of a major league baseball team. Mi-rae is determined to transform still-single, grungy, irritable Yeol into the best father possible for her daughter.
- Lee Dong-gun as Han Yeol
- Lee Yoo-ri as Cha Mi-rae
- Lee Re as Cha Sa-rang
- Seo Jun-young as Shin Woo-hyuk
- Seo Ye-ji as Hwang Ji-hye
- Kang Nam-gil as Han Man-ho
- Kim Mi-kyung as Hwang Ji-woo
- Lee Han-wi as Choi Nak-kwon
- Jang Gwang as Coach Bang
- Choi Min as Ryu Hyun-woo
- Park Joo-hyung as Uhm Ki-tae
- Choi Dae-chul as Shiksanghae (Shim Sang-hae)
- Jung Ji-ah as Jang Shi-eun
- Choi Kwon-soo as Lee Min-woo
- Lee Young-eun as Uhm Bo-mi
- Oh Joo-eun as Chae Yu-ra
- Kim Hye-na as Min Mang-hae
- Han Young as Teacher
- Han Groo as Laura Jang (cameo, episodes 8-9)
- Ahn, Sung-mi (11 March 2015). "Forget the villain: Lee returns as doting mom in new rom-com". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2015-03-19.
- Kim, Ji-min (13 March 2015). "Super Daddy draws on heartbreaking storyline". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- Ghim, Sora (24 February 2015). "Super Daddy Yeol Releases Its Official Poster". BNTNews. Retrieved 2015-03-16.
- Ghim, Sora (5 March 2015). "Seo Jun Young Transforms Into Romantic Guy Dr. Shin". BNTNews. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- Ghim, Sora (2 April 2015). "Han Groo Makes A Cameo In Super Daddy Yeol". BNTNews. Retrieved 2015-04-10.
|tvN Friday–Saturday dramas|
|Previous program||Super Daddy Yeol
(March 13 – May 2, 2015)
|Heart to Heart
(January 9 – March 7, 2015)
(May 8 – June 13, 2015)
|This article related to South Korean television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|