Super League (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Super League or Superleague may refer to the following various sports competitions:
- Albanian Superliga
- Argentine Superliga, formerly known as Primera División
- Belgium's Super League Vrouwenvoetbal (Dutch: Women's Football Super League)
- Chinese Super League
- England's FA Women's Super League (aka FA WSL)
- European Super League
- Indian Super League
- Indonesia Super League
- Iraq Super League
- Kazakhstan Super League
- Malaysian Super League
- North American SuperLiga
- Serbian SuperLiga
- South Australian Super League
- Superleague Greece
- Super League of Belize
- Swiss Super League
- TNM Super League (Sulom)
- Turkish Süper Lig
- Ugandan Super League
- Uzbekistan Super League
- Irish Super League, the highest basketball league on the island of Ireland
- Israeli Basketball Super League, the highest professional league in Israel
- Russian Basketball Super League, since 2010–11 the second-tier professional league in Russia; previously the highest league before the creation of the Russian Professional Basketball League.
- Turkish Basketball Super League, the highest professional league in Turkey
- Ukrainian Basketball SuperLeague, the highest professional league in Ukraine
- Ice Hockey Superleague, a defunct British competition.
- Russian Superleague, the highest professional league in Russia before it was disbanded in 2008 and replaced by the Kontinental Hockey League.
- Superleague, various inter-centre indoor cricket competitions held throughout each state of Australia.
- Superleague Formula, a football club themed racing series that operated from 2008–2011
- Netball Superleague is the highest league in British netball
- Netball Super League is the highest netball league in Singapore
- Super League, a rugby league competition played by clubs from, e.g. the United Kingdom and France
- Super League (Australia) a forerunner of the National Rugby League
- Super League International Board, defunct international governing body for Super League-aligned nations
- Super League war, the dispute over broadcasting rights that led to the creation of the European Super League and the National Rugby League
- Russian Volleyball Super League
- Brazilian Men's Volleyball Super League
- Brazilian Women's Volleyball Super League
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Super League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.