Cover of Super Lovers volume one
|Genre||Boy's Love, Romantic comedy|
|Written by||Miyuki Abe|
|Original run||2010 – present|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Shinji Ishihira|
|Written by||Yoshiko Nakamura|
|Original network||AT-X, Tokyo MX, Sun TV, BS11, TV Saitama, Chiba TV, tvk, GBS, MTV, TVQ|
|Original run||6 April 2016 – 16 March 2017|
Super Lovers (スーパーラヴァーズ Sūpāravāzu) is a Japanese shōnen-ai manga series published in the magazine Emerald by Miyuki Abe, author of Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East. An anime adaptation premiered in April 2016. A second season premiered in January 2017.
Haru Kaido goes to visit Canada and spend his summer vacation in the woodland house of his strict, strong-willed mother Haruko who purposely fools her son into believing that she's on "the verge of death" only to burden him with the responsibility of taking care of her newly adopted "puppy". That "puppy", in actuality, is a small, rash, anti-social little boy named Ren who doesn't trust anyone and would prefer hanging out with Haruko's dogs. Haruko orders Haru to "civilize" Ren until the end of summer. As the young man struggles in doing everything he can to help Ren, their relationship gradually improves; so far so that when Haru graduated high school, he planned on taking Ren to Japan for them to live together with his twin half-brothers.
Unfortunately, an accident occurs that causes the death of Haru's father and stepmother, leaving him the only survivor. The accident causes him to lose his memories of that summer.
5 years later, Ren comes to Tokyo, Japan and claims Haru as his new "brother". Will Haru adjust to his new role in life and keep that promise to Ren? Or will he deny Ren as his brother?
- Haru Kaidō (海棠 晴 Kaidō Haru)
- Voiced by: Toshiyuki Morikawa (drama CD), Tomoaki Maeno (TV anime Japanese), Dan Green (TV anime English)
- The eldest brother and the head household of the Kaidou family. He is the adopted brother to Ren and half-brother to Aki and Shima. 5 years ago, when he went to visit Canada, he met Ren. Even though Ren was quite hostile towards him, he managed to make Ren open his heart. He lost his memories of that summer when he came back to Japan due to an accident. When he meets Ren again he isn't too keen about the whole "brother" thing, but he quickly warms up to him again. He tends to dote on Ren a lot much to the annoyance of the younger boy as well as Haru's younger twin brothers, especially Aki. He is quarter-Canadian. He has a kind and child-like personality and cares dearly for all of his brothers, especially Ren.
- Ren Kaidō (海棠 零 Kaidō Ren)
- Voiced by: Hiroshi Kamiya, Yūko Sanpei (young Japanese) (drama CD), Junko Minagawa (TV anime Japanese), Michelle Ruff (TV anime English)
- The 4th and youngest brother of the Kaidou family. 5 years ago, he was a wild anti-social little brat that behaved like a dog which led to Haruko having a hard time raising him. When he first met Haru, his life gradually changed and started to accept the society life because of him. He attends a co-ed high school in Tokyo and is starting to make friends. In the series, Ren has a calm and steady personality, and he acts more mature for his age. According to Haruko, there is a possibility of his birth name being Allen and that his biological mother was a drug addict who sold him for drugs. This, however, has not been outright confirmed.
- Aki Kaidō (海棠 亜樹 Kaidō Aki)
- Voiced by: Jun Fukuyama (drama CD), Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (TV anime Japanese), Todd Haberkorn (TV anime English)
- The 2nd brother of the Kaidou family. He has a brash, stubborn attitude compare to his younger twin. He seems to have a slight brother complex when it comes to Haru and Shima. He isn't very fond of Ren at first, but gradually warms up to him over time especially when they all start living together.
- Shima Kaidō (海棠 蒔麻 Kaidō Shima)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Ono (drama CD), Takuma Terashima (TV anime Japanese), Sean O'Connor (TV anime English)
- The 3rd brother of the Kaidou family. He has a calm personality and is taller than his older twin. He is more understanding than his brother when it comes to things concerning Ren.
- Takashi Kaidō (海棠 崇 Kaidō Takashi)
- Voiced by: Teruaki Ogawa (drama CD and TV anime Japanese), R. Bruce Elliott (TV anime English)
- Haru's biological father. He passes away in a car accident in the beginning of the series.
- Ruri Kaidō (海棠 留理 Kaidō Ruri)
- Voiced by: Yūko Sasaki (drama CD and TV anime Japanese), Stephanie Wittels (TV anime English)
- Haru's stepmother. She passes away in a car accident in the beginning of the series.
- Ikuyoshi Sasaki (佐々木 郁芳 Sasaki Ikuyoshi)
- Voiced by: Itsuki Takizawa (drama CD), Ayumu Murase (TV anime Japanese), Johnny Yong Bosch (TV anime English)
A host and fellow worker of Haru with a friendly and lively demeanor. He admires Haru and follows him working on the cafe White Fang, where he provides the food through his family in the country. He affectionately calls Ren as Ren Ren.
- Jūzen Kurosaki (黒崎 十全 Kurosaki Jūzen)
- Voiced by: Kazuyuki Okitsu (drama CD), Jun Fukushima (TV anime Japanese), Tony Oliver (TV anime English)
- Ren's best friend and classmate. He lives in a student dorm next to their school. He gets embarrassed when Ren asks him specific questions.
- Haruko D. Dieckmann (春子・D・ディークマン Haruko Di Dīkuman)
- Voiced by: Atsuko Tanaka (drama CD and TV anime Japanese), Anastasia Muñoz (TV anime English)
- Haru's biological mother and Ren's adopted mother. She stayed with Ren after Haru left for Japan. In the Manga and Anime, it is said that she is a CERN member and is friends with Mikiko.
- Mikiko Kashiwagi (柏木 幹子 Kashiwagi Mikiko)
- Voiced by: Yōko Sōmi (drama CD and TV anime Japanese), Clarine Harp (TV anime English)
- A lawyer friend of Haruko who is part of a wealthy family and acts as a correspondent between Haru and Haruko. She sometimes drops by the house to check up on them.
- Kiri Kondō (近藤 紀里 Kondō Kiri)
- Voiced by: Eri Kitamura (drama CD), Ryoko Shiraishi (TV anime Japanese), Natalie Nassar (TV anime English)
- A female student and another friend of Ren's at his school.
- Seiji Takamori (高森 清次 Takamori Seiji)/Kiyoka (清華 Kiyoka)
- Voiced by: Mitsuki Saiga (drama CD and TV anime Japanese), Shelley Calene-Black (TV anime English)
- A friend from Haru's high school days. He is seen dressing up in women's outfits and takes on the name Kiyoka. He helps Haru when he decides to open up his own cafe by working the bar after six. He has confessed to Haru before but was rejected.
- Ai Natsukawa (夏川 亜衣 Natsukawa Ai)
- Voiced by: Aoi Yūki (Japanese); Stephanie Sheh (English)
- A female student of Shima's and is her first year in middle school. Since her parents got divorced she is living with her grandparents; she appears in episode 8. When she was first introduced, she had a small crush on Shima. It is unknown if she still has the crush or not.
- Mimi Anzai (安西 ミミ Anzai Mimi)
- A regular customer of The White Fang Cafe, she has wavy blonde hair. She and Wakana appear in episode 9.
- Wakana Anzai (安西 若菜 Anzai Wakana)
- Mimi's sister and is another customer of The White Fang, she has short hazel brown hair.
- Natsuo Shiba (斯波 夏生 Shiba Natsuo)
- A bartender working at Host-(Haru's previous job) and Haru's childhood friend and cousin. At times he can be very assertive and exhibit otherwise reckless behavior and/or attitude towards people. Additionally, Natsuo is shown to be extremely lazy. Even if his house is messy; with litter all over the ground and revenge-graffiti from his ex covering the walls, he still refuses to clean and continues to inhabit the place. Haru became quite fond of Natsuo. When they were together, they'd look like brothers because of appearances. Natsuo can be good-natured or kind, but this is often disregarded by his sometimes obnoxious demeanor. Natsuo was separated from the Kaidou family at a young age because his father borrowed money from them and ran away to avoid paying it.
- Mori Kazushi (和志 森 Kazushi Mori)
- A psychotherapist who works at the same hospital that Haru was admitted to after the latter was involved in a fatal car crash. He was the one who helped Haru recover from his injuries and keeps in touch with Mikiko. He has a happy and cheerful personality.
Abe began publishing Super Lovers in Kadokawa's Ciel magazine in 2010, before switching to the Emerald magazine upon its 31 August 2014 launch. Eleven volumes have been published as of September 2017.
|No.||Japanese release date||Japanese ISBN|
|1||28 July 2010||ISBN 978-4-04-854500-6|
|2||26 November 2010||ISBN 978-4-04-854562-4|
|3||28 June 2011||ISBN 978-4-04-854644-7|
|4||28 November 2011||ISBN 978-4-04-120074-2|
|5||30 August 2012||ISBN 978-4-04-120388-0|
|6||1 November 2013||ISBN 978-4-04-120900-4|
|7||1 August 2014||ISBN 978-4-04-101894-1|
|8||1 August 2015||ISBN 978-4-04-103300-5|
|9||30 April 2016||ISBN 978-4-04-104150-5|
|10||1 January 2017||ISBN 978-4-04-104151-2|
|11||1 September 2017||ISBN 978-4-04-105295-2|
An anime adaptation was announced via a handout included with the reprint of volume one of Shungiku Nakamura's √W.P.B. manga. It is directed by Shinji Ishihira and written by Yoshiko Nakamura, with animation by the animation studio Studio Deen. Miki Takihara is in charge of the series' character designs. The opening theme song is "Okaeri" by Yūsuke Yata and the ending theme is "Happiness YOU&ME" by Kaidō 4 Kyōdai (voice actors of Ren, Haru, Aki, and Shima).
A second season of the anime was announced in the final episode of the first season. It premiered on 12 January 2017. The opening theme song is "Hare-Iro Melody" by Yūsuke Yata, while the ending theme song is "Gyun to Love Song" by Kaidō 4 Kyōdai.
On July 14, 2017, Funimation licensed the series and plans to release it on home video on October 17, 2017.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
"Shinrin Midori" (フォレストグリーン)
|6 April 2016|
|Having arrived in Canada during summer break upon hearing the fake news that his biological mother Haruko is in critical condition, high school student Haru Kaido meets a young boy named Ren; his new adopted brother, and is forced to spend the summer teaching him how to act and behave so he can fit into societal standards. Every day is a battle with Ren, who refuses to listen to anybody. However, as Ren grows to like Haru little by little and Haru comes to adore Ren as well, they make a certain "promise" to each other...|
"Kuroi Me" (黒い目)
|13 April 2016|
|It has been five years since that summer. Haru works as a host while saving money for his twin brothers' tuition. One day, Haru's lawyer Mikiko invites him to her office where he is reunited with Ren who is now a teenager. Three months before his parents died in a terrible car accident, they adopted Ren from an orphanage. Since he lost his memory, being in the crash with his father and stepmother, Haru is at a loss, but Ren still insists on living with him!|
"Shiro Kurisumasu" (ホワイト・クリスマス)
|20 April 2016|
|Haru's twin younger brothers, Aki and Shima are upset by the sudden appearance of a "fourth brother" in the Kaido household, and Haru's excessively affectionate attitude towards Ren makes Aki explode with rage. Meanwhile, Haru happens to witness a car accident in the city. Since then, Haru begins leaving Ren alone in the apartment. On top of that, while Ren is home alone, one of Haru's customers from the host club forces her way into the apartment.|
"Wakai Kusa" (若い草)
|27 April 2016|
|Spring arrives, and Haru's dream of living with his three brothers finally comes true. They move into a bigger house together, and with the help of his former coworker Ikuyoshi, Haru's plans to open a cafe seem to be coming along well... when something gives Haru a cause for concern: Ren is staying cooped up inside his room. Annoyed by Ren's attitude, Aki tells him he's a useless kid unable to do anything on his own.|
"Sakura no hana" (桜の花)
|4 May 2016|
|Just when Ren begins attending his first day of school, he's seen kissing Haru goodbye by his classmate Juzen Kurosaki. His friend asks him if Haru is his boyfriend. Meanwhile, unable to get used to the increasingly close relationship of Haru and Ren, Ikuyoshi asks Haru a certain question. However, when Haru half-jokingly responds that he'd never be interested in a kid with so little sex appeal, Ren overhears their conversation...?!|
"Kumori Sora" (曇り空)
|11 May 2016|
|While Haru and Ren are out at a nearby zoo looking at the animals, Aki calls Haru to let him know a woman calling herself "Kiyoka" has showed up at the house. Kiyoka is Haru's high school classmate and the co-owner of the cafe that they're about to open. While discussing the plans and preparations for the store, Kiyoka mentions a certain woman to Haru and gives him her contact information.|
"Howaito Fangu" (白い牙)
|18 May 2016|
|A story book that Ren brought from Canada is one of Haru's old favorites and a story about a lone gray wolf who meets a human that he comes to recognize as his master. Already hating himself for making Ren say he'll be "just a brother," Haru is dealt the final blow by Seika's words. Meanwhile, Ren manages his high school life with the help of his classmate Juuzen and Kiri Kondo, a female student who had returned from overseas, but he collapses during PE class and is sent to the nurse's office.|
"Aoi Sora" (青空)
|25 May 2016|
|Haru's cafe "WHITE FANG" quickly begins filling up with customers soon after it opens. Even Haru and Ren's recently awkward relationship is getting back to normal. However, Aki is in a terrible mood. Shima has been spending all his time taking care of Natsukawa Ai, one of the students he tutors. Shima feels obligated to care for Ai, a middle school girl whose parents are divorced, is living with her grandmother, and is having trouble in school. When he even goes out to meet her late at night, Aki finally loses his temper...?!|
"Ame no Shīzun" (梅雨)
|1 June 2016|
|Haru suddenly awakens to the sound of rain in his bedroom. Shaken by the sight of Ren in his dream, his breathing becomes erratic. Realizing the reason for his dream, the next morning Haru questions Ikuyoshi. Meanwhile, experiencing his first rainy season in Japan, the stress from not being able to jog due to the unfamiliar humidity and rain cause Ren to start feeling sick and unwell. As a result, he gets a nosebleed while talking to Juzen at school and is taken to the nurse's office. However, the school nurse asks him an unbelievable question...?!|
"Natsu no arashi" (夏の嵐)
|8 June 2016|
|The e-mail Ren had sent prompts Haruko to come all the way from Switzerland to Japan for a visit. Eagerly looking forward to seeing Haruko again, Ren innocently bubbles with excitement. But believing Haruko may notice how his relationship with Ren has changed, Haru is unable to show genuine excitement for Haruko's visit. When Haruko finally arrives at the Kaidou family home, Ren tries to tell her what he's thinking.|
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"In The Pink"||12 January 2017|
|Ren is set on not going to Switzerland though Haru doubts his seriousness. Ren learns from Mikiko that Haruko may be lonely from letting both her sons go. Haru receives a prospective bride photo from a customer and hides it from Ren. Ren devotes more time with Haruko and causing Haru to stress into a bad mood and test Ren's love. Ren tries to give Tanuki back to the landlord, Onodera; it fails as Tanuki is attached to him and shows him by barking for the first time making Ren go and tell Haru how he feels.|
|2||"Gold Star"||19 January 2017|
|Ikuyoshi finds Haru conflicted; being unable to "get it up" though the AV he gave him is ranked among his top three admiting that he can only do it when Ren's around. Ikuyoshi asks Haru what type of relationship he wants. The twins ask Ren to take Haru for his check up one day. Aki blows up at Haruko after she dismisses the seriousness of Haru's injury. Haruko goes to comfort Ren after he defends her and he muses that when she's not around, Haru calls her Mom. Aki wordlessly apologizes and while Ren is taking his exam, the nurse, Shirou Takamura, accidentally talks about the existence of sex between two men. Ren makes curry for Haru's birthday and everyone writes a wish. Haruko leaves for Switzerland.|
|3||"White Lie"||26 January 2017|
|When meeting Kiri at the park, her dog, Llyuba, causes Ren to drop his phone into the pond. Haru is confused on why he wants a job and thinks he's in his rebellious phase. Ren picks up a job with Onodera to clean out a room in the apartment whose tenant has abandoned it and it's shockingly disgusting. Ikuyoshi makes Haru aware of a host look alike of Haru named Natsu like him. Meanwhile, Ren meets a man who looks like Haru who takes him into his car.|
|4||"See Red"||2 February 2017|
|The man turns out to be Natsuo Shiba, Haru's cousin. Ren throws up in the car and finds himself in Natsuo's house which is vandalized by his ex. He gives Ren a key to his house, makes him give him his number and promise not to tell his brothers he met him. Haru learns from Kiri that Ren is working to replace his phone. Ren revisits Natsuo and returns the key. They talk about the Kaido and Shiba families and Ren wants to know more about Haru's past. Ren calls Shima to tell them that he is staying at a friend's when he's cleaning Natsuo's place. Natsuo tries to pay him a large sum and Haru picks it up when he drops it and grounds him in anger. Haru apologizes after Ren breaks into tears and Ren longs to stop falling in love with Haru.|
|5||"Black and White"||9 February 2017|
|At Kiri's house, Ren calls Haru who is buying a phone for him, to say that he doesn't need lunch. He promises to let Ren pay him back. Ren notices that they've fallen back to being brothers. Ren calls Natsuo and tells him to come to the park to return the money. They're spotted by Ikuyoshi who tells Haru. Haru calls Natsuo on Ren's cell and Natsuo tells him that he knows him and he'll visit tomorrow. They finally meet and talk. Ren spots a robber at his job and when Haru goes to pick up Ren, the robber shoves him down the steps and Haru fractures his wrist catching him. At home, Ren babies Haru and Haru admits he wants to make Ren cry and love him. They are spotted kissing by Natsuo; their time together interrupted.|
|6||"Marine Blue"||16 February 2017|
|Ren takes Haru to the hospital for his checkup. He has an appointment with the psychotherapist Mori Kazushi and tries to avoid it but is dragged off. They talk about his memories and brothers but is questioned on why he hasn't visited his parent's graves. Ren asks Haru for sex and he riprimands him and then himself after Ren tells him he taught him the act he did. They all visit the beach where they meet Kiyoka's trans friends and Shima and Natsuo have a serious talk. Haru plays a prank on Ren which he counters with a punishment.|
|7||"Sweet Peach"||23 February 2017|
|Haru tries to make Ren to visit the dentist by telling him that tooth decay can transmit through kisses and to Ren's astonishment, he doesn't kiss him on the lips. Haru breaks first, kissing him. At the apartment from before, Shirou moves in and meets Ren to his horror. The girl from the prospective bride photo appears in person, who Haru doesn't recognize to the others' grief. She leaves after Haru talks of house husbands. Ren bumps into Mori and talks about the upcoming death anniversary of the Kaido parents. Ren asks Natsuo about his first time and he gives him advice with Ren sitting on his lap freaking Haru. Ren remembers this time last year, that Haru vanished for a night without word. Ren asks Haru for sex again which results to a talk infuriating Ren. Ren goes to Natsuo's place to stay over.|
|8||"Heavy Fog"||2 March 2017|
|Haru walks in on Ren trying to practice with Natsuo who is astonished to hear Haru won't do it with him despite leaving marks. Haru is furious and they argue over maturity. Haru invites him to go ahead but if he does: never come back. Ren leaves and Haru tells him to never go near Natsuo after arguing. Aki advises Ren not to aggravate Haru since the death anniversary is coming. Ren asks to sleep with Haru again which he refuses and they argue again. Ren apologizes and at school, talks with Jūzen and learns about his brother who passed and he gives Ren advice. Haru starts drinking to help himself sleep and dreams of the day he came back from Canada and the sentence he can't remember his dad saying.|
|9||"Silver Lining"||9 March 2017|
Haru admits to his dad's remark, "Well, aren't you lonely Haru? So we thought ..." He oversleeps and Shima tell him that he and Aki will be at the Sagami's. Ren starts becoming considerate to Haru and they're interrupted by Natsuo. Ren runs to comply with "never go near Natsuo." Haru drags him off to talk and Ren tells him that he will give up on him. Ren admits that Haru wasn't his and he wishes to stop people touching him and he couldn't. Haru tells him that "I'll be yours." and Ren admits his love. Haru falls asleep and is sorry for being to able to sleep peacefully without alcohol when it's the death anniversary. He finally remembers his dad's words. Haru asks Ren out the next morning and they visit his parent's grave.Post credits, there is a scene with Natsuo and Haru.
|10||"Happy Days"||16 March 2017|
Haru uses Ren as an excuse to reject women, irritating Ren. At the host club, Natsuo is asked yet again about his relationship with the other Natsu, annoying him. Ren delivers coffee to Shirou and he and Jūzen learns that he has a medical license. A flashback is shown with the relationship between the twins, Haru and Natsuo where Haru chooses the twins over Natsuo despite telling Natsuo that he loves him. Haru remarks that since he has told Ren that he was his, he hasn't once used those words to restrict him. It's the twin's birthday and Haru invites Onodera, Shirou and Natsuo amongst others. When Natsuo arrives, he and Haru talk about the host club and he kisses Haru. Ren kicks Haru; declaring that Haru is his before running to his room, embarrassed. Haru exclaims at Natsuo but then he asks him if he wasn't happy to hear that, telling him that he owed him. Haru asks Ren to say that he was his again. It's Ren's birthday, Christmas and he's sick. Haru, then Ren express their happiness on spending another one together. Ren tells him that "they" are pregnant and says that they need names, confusing Haru since he hasn't realized Ren was talking about the dog in Canada when Haruko and Rob sent a birthday card.Post credits, Shima has named the puppies after goddesses and the twins remarks on Haru's stupidity when he tries suggesting Japanese names.
- Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East, another manga series by the same author
- "Boys-Love Manga Super Lovers by Hakkenden's Abe Gets Anime". Anime News Network. 28 April 2015. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "Crunchyroll Announces Winter 2017 Anime Lineup". Crunchyroll. January 20, 2017. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
- "Kadokawa Launches Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi's Manga Magazine Emerald in Real Life". Anime News Network. 27 May 2014. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第1巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第2巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第3巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第4巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第5巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第6巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第7巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第8巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第9巻". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "ＳＵＰＥＲ ＬＯＶＥＲＳ 第１０巻 プレミアムアニメDVD付き限定版". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- "SUPER LOVERS 第１１巻 プレミアムアニメDVD付き限定版". Kadokawa Corporation (in Japanese). Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- "Studio Deen Animates Abe's Super Lovers TV Anime". Anime News Network. 24 September 2015. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- "Super Lovers Anime's 1st Promo Video Previews Yūsuke Yata's Opening Theme". Anime News Network. 19 February 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2016.
- "Super Lovers TV Anime Has 10 Episodes, Gets Anime DVD with 10th Manga Volume". Anime News Network. 25 March 2016. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "Super Lovers Boys-Love Anime Gets 2nd Season in January". Anime News Network. 8 June 2016. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "Super Lovers Anime Season 2 Reveals Story, Returning Cast & Staff, Visual". Anime News Network. 30 August 2016. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- "Super Lovers Season 2 Reveals Theme Song Artists, January 12 Premiere". Anime News Network. 23 October 2016. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- "Super Lovers 2 Anime's Promo Video Previews Opening Theme Song". Anime News Network. 4 November 2016. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- "Funimation to Release Space Patrol Luluco, Super Lovers Anime on Home Video". Anime News Network. July 14, 2017. Retrieved July 14, 2017.