From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Superbowl may refer to:
- A performance venue in Sun City, South Africa operated by Sun International
- A misspelling of the NFL championship game (Super Bowl)
- Superbowl of Debate is a program by the University of Louisville Debate Society to increase minority participation in debate
- Superbowl of Wrestling held in the 1970s
- Super Bowl of Poker held in the 1980s.
- The championship game of the Italian Football League
- The state championship game of various United States high school athletics
- "The Super Dave Superbowl of Knowledge," a TV special by Super Dave Osborne aired on January 29, 1994
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superbowl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.