The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Simon Yin|
|Produced by||James C. Chie
|Written by||Derek Ting|
Darren E. Scott
|Edited by||Victor Pena|
$upercapitalist (also advertised as Supercapitalist) is a Hong Kong-based financial thriller. The movie's official release was on August 10, 2012 via the day-and-date film distribution model, thereby being available simultaneously in movie theaters and on cable and Internet video on demand. It premiered at the Asian American International Film Festival.
- Linus Roache as Mark Patterson
- Kenneth Tsang as Victor Chang
- Derek Ting as Conner Lee
- Richard Ng as Donald Chang
- Michael Park as Morris Brown
- Kathy Uyen as Natalie Wang
- Darren E. Scott as Quentin Wong
- "$upercapitalist". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- Asian American International Film Festival. "$UPERCAPITALIST : Asian CineVision". Asian American International Film Festival. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- "Rotten Tomatoes: $upercapitalist". Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- "IMDB: Supercapitalist". Retrieved 17 November 2013.