From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Supercharger is any gas compressor used to pump air into the cylinders of an internal combustion engine, technically including turbocharging.
Supercharger may also refer to:
- Supercharger (album), an album by the heavy metal band Machine Head
- Starpath Supercharger is an add-on unit for the Atari 2600 video game console
- Supercharger is a Marvel Comics supervillain and a member of the Masters of Evil
- San Diego Super Chargers, fight song of an American football team
- Tesla Supercharger, fast-charge network for Tesla electric vehicles
- Skylanders SuperChargers, a video game featuring physical vehicle figurines.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supercharger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.