The term is most commonly used in the North Island of New Zealand, and in Hawaii, New York City, Boston, Minnesota, Newfoundland and Labrador, and elsewhere as an alternative name for a "convenience store" or "mini-mart."
- Story uses "dairy", and "superette" to refer to the "Uptown Minimart"
- showing 748 superettes in New Zealand - all but 6 in the North Island
- ...convenience stores (ie service stations, dairies, grocery stores and superettes)..., Statistics New Zealand
- showing 7 superettes in Hawaii
- showing 20 superettes in New York City
- showing 10 superettes in Boston
- showing 20 superettes in Newfoundland
|Look up superette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This article about retailing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|