From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A superfamily refers to different concepts in different scientific fields:
- Superfamily (molecular biology), a large group of related proteins or other molecules
- Superfamily (proteins), a database of annotation for all proteins
- Superfamily (zoology), a level of biological classification in zoology
- Superfamily in comparative linguistics, another term for "macrofamily"
- Font superfamily, a large typographic family containing fonts from several classifications
- Superfamily (band), a Norwegian pop band
- The collective group of super beings from Krypton, and certain others, from DC Comics, often referred to as the "Super Family" as allies of Superman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superfamily.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.