From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up superficial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superficial may refer to:
- Superficial (album), an album by Heidi Montag
- "Superficial" (Natalia Kills song)
- The Superficial, a website devoted to celebrity gossip
- Superficial anatomy
- Superficial charm, the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick and verbally facile
- Superficial sympathy, false or insincere display of emotion such as a hypocrite crying fake tears of grief
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superficial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.