Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up superficial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superficial may refer to:
- Superficial anatomy, is the study of the external features of the body
- Superficiality, the discourses in philosophy regarding social relation
- Superficial charm, the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick and verbally facile
- Superficial sympathy, false or insincere display of emotion such as a hypocrite crying fake tears of grief
- Superficial (album), an album by Heidi Montag, or its title track
- The Superficial, a website devoted to celebrity gossip
- "Superficial", a song by Natalia Kills from the album Perfectionist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superficial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.