Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up superfly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superfly or Super fly may refer to:
Film and music
- Super Fly (1972 film), a blaxploitation film
- Superfly (2018 film), a remake of the 1972 blaxploitation film
- "Super Fly" (Giant Panda song), a 2005 single by Giant Panda
- "Superfly", a song by 4 Non Blondes on their only album Bigger, Better, Faster, More!
- "Superfly", a song on The O.C. Supertones' sixth album Hi-Fi Revival
- "Superfly 2018", a Hardbass song by DJ Blyatman
- Superfly (band) (born 1984), Japanese rock unit, formerly a duo
- Superfly (Superfly album), the rock unit's debut self-titled album
- Frank "Superfly" Lucas (born 1930), Harlem crime figure and inspiration for the film American Gangster
- "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka (1943–2017), Fijian professional wrestler
- Super Fly (wrestler) (born 1987), Mexican professional wrestler
- Superfly (company), a marketing company in the United States
- Super flyweight, a weight division in professional boxing
- MX Superfly, a motorcross racing game released in 2002
- Superfly, a recurring character in the Joe Cartoon franchise
- Superfly Johnson, a character from the failed video game Daikatana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superfly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.