The Superior College
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Superior Group of Colleges|
God made us superior, and we are serving superiors
|Established||January 5, 2000|
Superior University or Superior Group of Colleges (SGC) is a chain of colleges and Universities in Pakistan. It is recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of Pakistan. It opened its branches in other cities of Pakistan after opening in Lahore.
- 1 Charter and Recognition
- 2 Research and Development
- 3 International Partners
- 4 University Rankings
- 5 Top Management
- 6 Center for Human Resource Development
- 7 Programs
- 8 Facilities
- 9 Branches
- 10 See also
- 11 References
- 12 External links
- 13 Sister Organizations
Charter and Recognition
The Superior College, Lahore is included in the list of HEC (Higher Education Commission) of Pakistan under the head of Recognized Universities and Degree Awarding Institutions. College got Charter by Govt. of the Punjab as degree awarding institute.
Research and Development
Superior has been emphasizing on Research and Development in following ways:
- Atif Qadeer Center for Research & Development & Research for Heart broker®
- Azra Naheed Center for Research & Development
- Ch. Muhammad Akram Center for Entrepreneurship Development
- Center for Human Resource Development.
Superior is publishing a journal to promote research activities. International Journal of Management Research & Emerging Sciences is a high quality international refereed research journal with an ISSN 2223-5604 EISSN 2313-7738 which is published once in a year. Journal is published by Azra Naheed Center Research & Development (ANCRD). They follow “double blind peer review policy” of reviewing research work submitted to International Journal of Management Research & Emerging Sciences. The open access policy of the journal aims at increasing the visibility and accessibility of the published content.
Consultancy and International Conferences
Superior is engaged in consultancy services through A.N. Consultants platform. Superior has also organized several International Conferences for promoting the research culture in Pakistan.
Superior has 11 international partner Universities and educational institutions. These partners include University of Cumbria (UK), Concordia University Wisconsin (USA), University of NewCastle (Australia), Uppsala University (Sweden), IESEG School of Management (France), Binary University (Malaysia) etc.
Superior is ranked as “W4” category institute, which is the highest rank of universities awarded by HEC (Higher Education Commission). Superior stood at "7th rank" (Business Category) in the Higher Education Commission (HEC) ranking of top Pakistani universities in 2015. thanks
- Prof Dr Ch Abdul Rehman (Group Chairman)
- Prof Dr Ch Abdul Khaliq (Group Director Operations)
- Ibn E Abbas Ashraf, Chartered Certified Accountant (Group Head Internal Audit)
- Mirza Moazm Baig (GM Finance)
- Haseeb Khan (Director DPRC)
- Shakeel Amjad (Director Schools )
- Sami Ullah Sabri(Registrar (University) )
- Asim Masood (Controller Examination)
- Hisham Ul Hassan (Additional Controller Examination)
Center for Human Resource Development
CHRD programs include seminars, conferences and training workshops for the service of employees and students.
- Science Lab
- Information technology IT Lab
- Play Ground
- Architecture Studio
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Mandi Bahauddin