Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up supernumerary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supernumerary means "exceeding the usual number".
Supernumerary may also refer to:
- Supernumerary actor, a performer in a film, television show, or stage production who has no role or purpose other than to appear in the background, more commonly referred to as an "extra"
- Supernumerary body part, most commonly a congenital disorder involving the growth of an additional part of the body and a deviation from the body plan
- Supernumerary judge, a semi-retired judge appointed to hear cases on a part-time basis
- Supernumerary rainbow, extra colored bands sometimes seen inside the arc of a rainbow
- Jewish Supernumerary Police, a Jewish militia active in the British Mandate of Palestine
- Small supernumerary marker chromosome (sSMC), an extra, 47th autosomal chromosome
- Supernumerary sexes (or supernumerary genders), gender categories beyond male and female
- Supernumerary Tooth (or Hyperdontia), referring to the congenital presence of extra teeth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supernumerary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.