From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up supernumerary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supernumerary means "exceeding the usual number".
Supernumerary may also refer to:
- Supernumerary actor, a performer in a film, television show, or stage production who has no role or purpose other than to appear in the background, more commonly referred to as an "extra"
- Supernumerary body part, most commonly a congenital disorder involving the growth of an additional part of the body and a deviation from the body plan
- Supernumerary judge, a semi-retired judge appointed to hear cases on a part-time basis
- Supernumerary rainbow, extra colored bands sometimes seen inside the arc of a rainbow
- Jewish Supernumerary Police, a Jewish militia active in the British Mandate of Palestine
- Small supernumerary marker chromosome (sSMC), an extra, 47th autosomal chromosome
- Supernumerary sexes (or supernumerary genders), gender categories beyond male and female
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supernumerary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.