Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up superposition or superpose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superposition may refer to:
Science and mathematics
- Law of superposition in geology and archaeology, which states that sedimentary layers are deposited in a time sequence, with the oldest on the bottom and the youngest on the top
- Superposition calculus, used in logic for equational first-order reasoning
- Superposition principle in physics and engineering, asserting the linearity of many physical systems, including:
- In chemistry, a property of two structures that have the same chirality
Music and art
- Superposition (EP), 2002 album by the band Kling Klang
- "Superposition", a song by Young the Giant from the 2018 album Mirror Master
- In music theory, "reaching over"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superposition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.