|Look up superstition or supèrstition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superstition is a belief, not based on human reason or scientific knowledge, that future events may be influenced by one's behaviour in some magical or mystical way.
Superstition may also refer to:
- "Superstition" (song), a 1972 song by Stevie Wonder, later covered by Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Superstition (Siouxsie and the Banshees album), 1991
- Superstition (Shirley Scott album), 1973
- Superstition (The Birthday Massacre album), 2014
- Superstition Freeway, the part of U.S. Route 60 through Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona
- Superstition Mountains, a range of mountains east of Phoenix, Arizona
- "Superstitious" (song), a 1988 song by Europe
- "I Ain't Superstitious", a 1962 song by Willie Dixon
- "Superstition", a 2003 song by Raven-Symoné
- Superstitious (novel), a 1995 novel by R. L. Stine
- Superstition (1920 film), a 1920 film starring Hoot Gibson
- Superstition (1982 film), a 1982 horror film
- Superstition (TV series), a 2017 television series.
- Baseball superstition
- Russian traditions and superstitions
- Superstitions of Malaysian Chinese
- Theatrical superstitions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superstition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.