From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up superstructure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Superstructure can refer to:
- Superstructure in civil and naval engineering: an upward extension of an existing structure above a baseline.
- Superstructure (condensed matter): some additional structure superimposed on a more basic structure, e.g. magnetic ordering in a crystal or helical ordering in a protein.
- A universe (mathematics) obtained from a set by taking the power set countably many times.
- A structure (mathematical logic) of which another structure is a substructure.
- A key concept in Marxist philosophy, see base and superstructure.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Superstructure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.