|Single by Groove Armada|
|from the album Goodbye Country (Hello Nightclub)|
|Released||13 August 2001|
|Format||CD, 7" vinyl|
|Genre||House, reggae fusion, speed garage|
|Writer(s)||Andy Cato, Tom Findlay, Daniel White|
|Groove Armada singles chronology|
"Superstylin'" is a song by English electronic duo Groove Armada, released as the band's first single on 13 August 2001, from the album Goodbye Country (Hello Nightclub). Vocals were performed by Groove Armada's long-time vocalist MC M.A.D. (Mike Daniels). Groove Armada credited Daniels for the cross-genre sound of the track, saying it was house music with influences of dancehall, reggae and dub, with a speed garage bassline.
Superstylin' was nominated for a Grammy for Best Dance Recording in 2003.
- "Superstylin' (G.A. 7" Edit)"
- "Superstylin' (G.A. Disktek Mix)"
- "Tuning In (Dub Mix)"
|UK Singles Chart||12|
- Vlad Hatze (6 November 2014). "Exclusive Interview With Tom Findlay (Groove Armada)". Deep House Amsterdam. Retrieved 9 February 2015.
- "Game Changers: 'Superstylin'". DJMag. Retrieved 2016-02-13.
- Flick, Larry (18 January 2003). "New Acts In Spotlight As Grammy Nominees". Billboard (Vol. 115, No. 3). Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 88.
- "Brazil" (PDF). ABPD. October 6, 2001. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- "Superstylin'". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on 5 August 2015.
|This 2000s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|