Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up supply in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supply may refer to:
- The amount of a resource that is available
- Supply, as in confidence and supply, the provision of funds for government expenditure
- Narcissistic supply, the way in which a narcissistic individual requires affirmation, approval, and admiration from others in the same way as the infant requires an external supply of food
- HMS Supply, eight ships of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- HMAS Supply, of the Royal Australian Navy, originally the RFA Tide Austral
- USS Supply, four ships of the United States Navy
People with the name
- Supply Belcher (1751–1836), early American composer of the First New England School
- "Supplies" (song), by Justin Timberlake, from his 2018 album Man of the Woods
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supply.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.