From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up supply in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supply may refer to:
- The amount of a resource that is available
- Supply, as in confidence and supply, the provision of funds for government expenditure
- Narcissistic supply, the way in which a narcissistic individual requires affirmation, approval, and admiration from others in the same way as the infant requires an external supply of food
- HMS Supply, eight ships of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- HMAS Supply, of the Royal Australian Navy, originally the RFA Tide Austral
- USS Supply, four ships of the United States Navy
People with the name
- Supply Belcher (1751–1836), early American composer of the First New England School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supply.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.