From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up supply in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supply may refer to:
- The amount of a resource that is available
- Supply, as in confidence and supply, the provision of funds for government expenditure
- Narcissistic supply, the way in which a narcissistic individual requires affirmation, approval, and admiration from others in the same way as the infant requires an external supply of food
- Supply, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Brunswick County, North Carolina
- Multiple ships named the HMS Supply / USS Supply / HMAS Supply
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supply.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.