|Look up support in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Support may refer to:
- Support (structure), architectural components that include arches, beams, columns, balconies, and stretchers
- Lateral support (disambiguation)
- Life support, in medicine
- Technical support, help for computer hardware, software, or electronic goods
- Advocacy, in politics
- Customer support
Chemistry and materials science
- In mathematics, generally
- Support (mathematics), subset of the domain of a function where it is non-zero valued
- Support (measure theory), a subset of a measurable space
- In statistics
- Method of support, in statistics, a technique that is used to make inferences from datasets
- Support of a distribution where the probability or probability density is positive
- The natural logarithm of the likelihood ratio, as used in phylogenetics
- All pages beginning with "Support"
- All pages with a title containing Support
- Leg (disambiguation)
- Brace (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Support.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.