Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up supra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supra may refer to:
- Supra (feast), an important part of Georgian social culture
- Toyota Supra, a sports car/grand tourer produced from 1978 to 2002
- Supra (brand), a footwear brand
- Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association, student union organization
- Supra, Inc., a former manufacturer of computer modems
- Supra (grammar), Latin for "above"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.