Supreme Court Review
|Edited by||Dennis J. Hutchinson, David A. Strauss, Geoffrey R. Stone|
|Sup. Ct. Rev.|
|Supreme Court Rev.|
The Supreme Court Review is an annual peer-reviewed law journal covering the legal implications of decisions by the Supreme Court of the United States. It is published by the University of Chicago Press and was established in 1960. The editors-in-chief are Dennis Hutchinson, David A. Strauss, and Geoffrey R. Stone (University of Chicago Law School).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- EBSCO databases
- MEDLINE/PubMed (selected citations only)
- ProQuest databases
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- "The Supreme Court Review". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- "Source details: The Supreme Court Review". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- "The Supreme Court Review". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2017.