Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Suraj in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suraj may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Suraj Rai (Software Developer)
- Suraj Jagan, Indian playback singer
- Suraj Mani, vocalist and lyricist of Indian rock band Motherjane
- Suraj Singh Thakuri, Nepali presenter, director and producer
- Suraj Venjaramoodu (born 1976), Malayalam film actor and mimicry artist
- Suraj Lata Devi (born 1981), former captain of the India women's national hockey team
- Suraj Narredu (born 1985), Indian jockey
- Suraj Randiv (born 1985), Sri Lankan international cricketer
- Suraj Singh (active from 2014), Indian footballer
- Sodiq Suraj (born 1988), Nigerian football player who currently plays for Prime F.C.
In other fields
- Suraj Bhan (born 1928), Indian politician
- Suraj Bhan (archaeologist) (1931—2010), Indian archaeologist
- Suraj N. Gupta (born 1924), Indian-born American theoretical physicist
- Surajmal Jat (1707–1763), ruler of Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India
- suraj singh samant (2001-notout) youtuber ceo of sstechandtools co founder of sstechandtools
The name suraj basically means Sun.
- Suraj, Oman, a village in Muscat, Oman
- Suraj (1966 film), a Bollywood film starring Rajendra Kumar and Vyjayanthimala
- Suraj (1997 film), a Bollywood film starring Mithun Chakraborty and Ayesha Jhulka
- Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda, a 1992 Bollywood film directed by Shyam Benegal
- Chand Aur Suraj, a 1965 Bollywood film directed by Dulal Guha
- "Suraj Hua Maddham", a song from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
- Suraj Kund Sunam, a Sun temple in the Sangrur District Punjab, India
- Suraj Tal, a lake in the Lahaul and Spiti district, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Suraj Parkash, a book describing the lives of the last nine Sikh Gurus and Banda Bahadur
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suraj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.