Surendra Kumar Surana
|Surendra Kumar Surana|
|Education||B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering|
|Alma mater||BITS Pilani|
|Occupation||Managing Director and CEO|
|Employer||Compucom Software Limited|
Surendra Kumar Surana is the Managing Director and CEO of Compucom Software Limited, Jaipur which is listed in National Stock Exchange of India and Bombay Stock Exchange, and the Editor-In-Chief of satellite television network, Jan TV.
Surendra Kumar Surana was born in Bihar. Surana attended the Netarhat Residential School in Bihar and earned his Bachelor of Technology undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from BITS Pilani.
- "Compucom Software Limited". compucom.co.in. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "Compucom Software Limited listed on NSE (National Stock Exchange)". nseindia.com. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "Compucom Software Limited listed on BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange)". bseindia.com. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "Jan TV Official Website". CSL Infomedia Pvt. Ltd. May 15, 2012. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- Surendra Kumar Surana (2011-05-27). "Surendra Surana: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- "Compucom Software expects 20-30% topline growth this year - CNBC-TV18". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- "NOBA-alumni search Surendra Surana". noba.org. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "Officer Profile | Reuters.co.uk". Uk.reuters.com. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- "Financial Express:License -- Not in line but online". Retrieved 2012-07-13.
- "Mr.Surendra Kumar Surana, Managing Director, CSL-India Software Limited". zoominfo.com. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "ITNEER Inc. Team". Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "Compucom Software Ltd. Info on ICICI direct". Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- Compucom profile
- CITM Board of Governors profile
- Compucom Board of Directors profile
- Bloomberg profile
- Mr. Surana on CNBC TV channel
- Mr. Surana on CNBC TV channel speaking on QIP
- Mr. Surana interview on CNBC TV channel
- Mr. Surana on Doordarshan TV channel (DD Rajasthan) in Dharti Dhora Ri morning program
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|