From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Surigao (Tagalog pronunciation: [sů-rēh-GAŮ]) refers to several closely related places in Mindanao island group in the Philippines:
- The former Surigao province, original Spanish era district and chartered province on May 15, 1901 (Philippine Commission Act 127) and dissolved on 1960, comprising what are now the provinces of Surigao del Norte, Surigao del Sur, and Dinagat Islands
- Surigao City, capital city of Surigao del Norte
- Surigao Airport (IATA: SUG), an airport serving the general area of Surigao City and the province of Surigao del Norte
- Surigaonon language, sometimes known as Surigao language
- Surigaonon people, sometimes known as Surigaos
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.