From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surplus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surplus may refer to:
- Economic surplus, one of various supplementary values
- Excess supply
- Government budget surplus
- Surplus: Terrorized into Being Consumers, a documentary film
- Surplus value, surplus labour, surplus product in Marxian economics
- "The Surplus", an episode of The Office
- Thomas J. Surpless (1877–1911), New York politician
- All pages with titles containing "surplus"
- Deficit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surplus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.