Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up surprise surprise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surprise, Surprise may refer to:
- Surprise Surprise (album), a 1982 album by Mezzoforte
- "Surprise Surprise" (Billy Talent song), a 2012 song by Billy Talent from Dead Silence
- "Surprise, Surprise", a song from Bruce Springsteen's album Working on a Dream
- "Surprise, Surprise", a song from Caravan's album For Girls Who Grow Plump in the Night
- "Surprise Surprise", a 2007 song by Celine Dion from Taking Chances
- "Surprise, Surprise", a song from The Rolling Stones' album The Rolling Stones, Now!
- "Surprise, Surprise (Sweet Bird of Paradox)", a song from John Lennon's album Walls and Bridges
- Surprise Surprise (TV series), a British light entertainment programme
- Surprise Surprise (Australian TV series), an Australian hidden camera show
- Surprise Sur Prise, a Canadian TV show
- "Surprise, Surprise" (As Time Goes By), an episode of the British sitcom As Time Goes By
- Surprise Surprise (film), a 2009 short film
- Surprise! Surprise!, a 1966 series of twelve short stories by Agatha Christie
- Surprise Surprise Gotcha, an Australian television series
- Surprise Surprise Surprise, an album by Miracle Legion
- Surprise Supplies, a live album by Caravan
- Surprise (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surprise, Surprise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.