As a title Surprise, Surprise may refer to:
- "Surprise! Surprise! I'm giving me to you", a 1936 song
- Surprise Surprise (TV series), a British light entertainment programme
- Surprise Surprise (Australian TV series), an Australian hidden camera show
- Surprise Sur Prise, Canadian TV show
- Surprise Surprise (film), a 2009 short film
- Surprise! Surprise!, a 1966 series of twelve short stories by Agatha Christie
- "Surprise, Surprise" (As Time Goes By), an episode of the British sitcom As Time Goes By
- Surprise Surprise, an album by Mezzoforte
- "Surprise, Surprise", a song from The Rolling Stones' album The Rolling Stones, Now!
- "Surprise, Surprise", a song from Caravan's album For Girls Who Grow Plump in the Night
- "Surprise, Surprise", a song from Bruce Springsteen's album Working on a Dream
- "Surprise, Surprise (Sweet Bird of Paradox)", a song from John Lennon's album Walls and Bridges
- "Surprise Surprise", a song from Billy Talent's album Dead Silence
- Surprise, surprise, surprise a catchphrase of character Gomer Pyle in The Andy Griffith Show 1962–1964
- Surprise Surprise Gotcha, an Australian television series
- Surprise Surprise Surprise, an album by Miracle Legion
- Surprise Supplies, live album by Caravan
- Surprise (disambiguation)
- William Henry Hadow Collected Essays - Page 16 1928 "The board groans under a weight of incongruous dainties, luxury follows luxury and surprise surprise, every corner of the empire is ransacked for a new wine or a new flavour; "
- Lectures pour tous: revue universelle et populaire illustrée - Volume 1 - Page 108 1934 "... surprise gymnique, par Francis Serres, Mauguères et Jean-Claude ; Une surprise-surprise, par Calixte"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surprise, Surprise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.