Surrey County Cricket Club Women
Many of the cricket clubs in London and Surrey have women's teams. Of these teams members may voluntarily apply to play for the county side and applications are accepted to join from cricketing women resident in, working in or with an association to the historic broad definition of Surrey, covering in addition to Surrey more than a third of Greater London's area. This historic county's extent is pictured.
Venue and feeder clubs
Its championship venues are:
- The Oval in Kennington, London
- Sports Ground, Woodbridge Road, Guildford (Stoke Park area of Guildford)
The club have played in the highest two of the five Divisions of the Women's County Championship since its 1997 enlargement from the Women's Area Championship, since 2009 consisting of the 35 counties against each other and the national teams from Scotland, Ireland and the Netherlands.
- County Championship: Division One Runners-up (1) – 1998
- County Championship: Division One Runners-up (1) – 2014
- "The Home of CricketArchive". Cricketarchive.com. 1996-07-15. Retrieved 2014-04-04.
- "The Home of CricketArchive". Cricketarchive.com. 1998-08-09. Retrieved 2014-04-04.
- "LV Women's County Championship 2010 Points Table". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2010-06-16.