From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surround in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surround sound is a type of multichannel audio.
Surround may refer to:
- Surround channels, audio channels in surround sound
- Surround Video, Microsoft program for creating 3D images
- Surround session, online advertising technique in which one advertiser dominates a website
- Surround (album), an album by Jon Bauer
- Surround (video game), an Atari 2600 video game cartridge
- Surround (horse), Australian racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surround.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.