|Edited by||Dana Allin|
Survival is a scholarly international studies journal of the International Institute for Strategic Studies, the British international affairs research institute. It is published by Routledge and has six issues a year. It was established in 1959 and the editor is Dana Allin (International Institute for Strategic Studies).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Columbia International Affairs Online
- CSA Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioural Sciences
- Military Policy Research
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- PAIS International
- Periodicals Contents Index
- World Affairs Online
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 0.474, ranking it 121st out of 163 journals in the category "Political Science" and 68th out of 86 in the category "International Relations".
- "Editorial board". tandfonline.com. Taylor and Francis. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Political Science and International Relations". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
|This article about a journal on international relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.