|Board member of||Internet Society|
Susan Estrada is in the Internet Hall of Fame for founding CERFnet, one of the original regional IP networks, in 1988. Through her leadership and collaboration with PSINet and UUnet, Estrada helped form the interconnection enabling the first commercial Internet traffic via the Commercial Internet Exchange.
She wrote Connecting to the Internet in 1993 and she was inducted to the Internet Hall of Fame in 2014.
In 2012, Susana Estrada was inducted into the Internet Hall of Fame as a pioneer in the development of internet.
- "INTERNET HALL of FAME PIONEER Susan Estrada". April 8, 2014.
- "Susan Estrada Inducted into Internet Hall of Fame".
- "Susan Estrada | Internet Hall of Fame". internethalloffame.org. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "List of Trustees". Internet Society. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "Susan Estrada | Internet Hall of Fame". www.internethalloffame.org. Retrieved June 16, 2022.